HQ Android applications: Android right

Bookmark and Share

All my life I have been a small team. Actually I don't remember ever not having a team...I believe that I have received my original computer while she was four years old. It was a new model of 4th instrument from Texas who still have no storage capacity. Throughout my childhood I saw how more and better equipment were released. There was 8086, after the 286, 386, 486, Pentium Dual Core, Quad Core and think that there is an i9 manufactured by Intel; However, he does not quote me on it. I stopped trying to get teams up with during the first part of the Decade.

It is then when I got into the cell phone business. I first started with Radio Shack and got a Samsung A400 for me. It was this soft tiny headset (smaller than the RAZR of Motorola who arrived after 4 years). I spent 3 months later at 400, later the A500 and only maintained forward with him. With every improvement it seemed that phones has additional capabilities and additional food.

With computers, the more power phenomenon is called Moore's law, which essentially says that scientists can double power equipment more or less every year and a half. (Gordon Moore was one of the co-founders of Intel and wrote a book documenting this in 1965).

I woke up this morning and discovered that a writer of CNN Money has taken Moore's law and updated for the generation of cell phone coining the term Android right. Demystifies the RAZR remained about 5 years, and the voice of old school Palm lasted three or four years, the Blackberry Pearl 2-3 years, etc., but now phones based on Android not last six months.

I think that you understand by now that I have the HTC Droid Incredible from Verizon and I swear by it. That came out about a year ago and is already considered a fossil by smartphone standards, but makes me joyously content. However, according to the law on Android, I guess because it is inert. My mother got a Motorola Droid 2 of December 2010 and already was suspended when I got my incredible during January 2011.




This is only my right of Android. I share more of my opinions and experiences at The Android Apps HQ!




Related Posts by Categories



{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment